View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 12:36 AM
madamekelly

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk View Post
I love the credit card one, you know the one that offers to reduce your debt. I get a live body on the other end and inform them we have no credit cards and don't want any. One practically accused me of lying.....lol..One was shocked......and the best one....Would you be interested in one?.....LOL

I asked to be taken off their list again for the umpteenth time. They call the my cell phone, leave texts and voicemails.
They keep calling because when you answer your phone, you become a “customer” and they can call customers, as much as they want, that is how they get around the “do not call” list rules.) they know they have a good number to keep selling on and reselling to other companies. Let any “unknown/unnamed” (my phone actually says “scam likely” for them so I can ignore them.) Important calls leave a message. You can call whoever calls right back if it is important to you then put the number in your phone and delete the rest. Gets much quieter with time. Don’t take the bait. Lol. (That’s why they call it “phishing (pronounced Fishing) Quilting is more fun without unneccsary interruptions. ��❤️