Thread: "Weigh In"
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 01:28 PM
laparshall

You are all doing so well, somehow, I dropped off, but I have been very busy both at work and at home. I am getting ready for a weekend retreat. They tell me that I am supposed to bring a passing dish. Do you think the other ladies will be disappointed when I show up with a bowl of all different varieties of apples. I am going to present them in a box with stuffing in the bottom with a bright piece of fabric over it to cushion them and to make them look a little more appitizing and hard to resist. I am also taking shrimp cocktail. I know that shrimp are low in points, the ones DH usually buys are 11 large shrimp for 1 pt. So that is a great snack.

I am happy to read about everyone's successes.

Carole: 4 lbs!!!??? Great! Amazing isn't that 2 weeks in a row?

Pats8e8: I'd go with deduct 5 pounds from my scale at home too. I mean we all need a break now and then.

Lneal, I don't think I would be able to turn down that pie. One thing I learned about pie, but I doubt that it would make much difference with this pie, is to not eat the crust, just the filling.

PurpleLeg, I mean Purpleman: Ouch! You poor sweet thing, but your attitude is so upbeat, you made me feel better. I'm sure the store was very interested in helping you with your medical expenses?!? Take care of yourself and enjoy your therapy. I am going to check with my doctor to see if I can get a prescription like that. Heal quickly.

I weigh in this evening. I'm wondering if the 2 pcs of pizza I ate yesterday is going to tell on me (I wanted 3-4). I also had a very small piece of b-day cake to help celebrate my GD's 4th b-day. I wanted two pieces but I settled for a small sliver.