Thread: Boom 21 - Dunes
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 12:21 PM
joanelizbay

That's a great buy Cheese. I love to go to Joanns with their 50% or higher coupons. That's when I usually buy cutters and blades and stuff like that. Its hard to tell if their fabric is "full priced" or on sale half the time but I do get some 108" with coupons!

SEW...so good to hear from you. I think its wonderful you give lap quilts for sick people. We have a group that brings us lap quilts about once a year for our residents and they like being able to change them out. Its sad to see the number of residents who get nothing from loved ones all year long. Someone asked me yesterday what I sell a quilt for and I said "never sold one"...I just give them for gifts or donation quilts. Im excited because I get 3 back this coming Sunday and taking 3 Christmas ones down to be quilted. My quilter, Audrey, has learned how to use the long arm since her husband cant and she said she thinks hes a little jealous because shes doing so good at it! LOL...Im just glad one of them can!

crazy weather in Mo 87 today tomorrow 61 with rain then back to 82 on Fri...is it fall or spring or winter? You never know in Mo!