View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 06:30 AM
vickig626

Originally Posted by NoraB View Post
There are labels you can get from Project Linus. They depict Linus with his blanket (from Charlie Brown characters). If you don't have the labels, when you donate to an official Project Linus drop site, they will sew the label on. If you can, contact your local Project Linus chapter and find out how you can get the labels. It will save them time if you can sew on the labels and attach a blue painter's tape strip with the measurements of the quilt. Thanks for donating your time to this great project......
The P/L labels are not just given out to anyone. The blankets are counted so they know how many have gone out to the groups / families in need. Once you've been a "blanketeer" for a while, the coordinator might let you make your quilts and label them at home. It just depends on the local group.

They have groups that get together and process the quilts (look for things that might not have gotten finished, pet hairs, etc.). Once the quilt is checked, the group puts the labels on. It's a very fun group to hang out with for a couple of hours each month. I moved and miss my group so much. My new location doesn't have any groups nearby.