View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 05:03 PM
Dsenters

I only have seven blocks assembled so far. I am always on the slow end of things.
Wow, after gathering the few blocks from my table after Photo I saw a flipped HST! It may just stay that way, no biggie because the grand daughter won’t care.
I am still trying to get my “On Ringo Lake” completed and discovered I am two blocks short, debating on being a bit creative rather than starting the cutting process all over again on this quilt that has taken forever. I promised myself I would have it completed b-4 the Bonnie Hunter mystery clues come around this year.
Family and the dog always know when I set down at the sewing machine and instantly require my undivided attention, food or any nonsense.
Anyway, I have attached a pic of a few blocks and know they really look busy and a little darker than they actually are.
Everyone that used the white or light solid background really looks nice. Kinda wish I had done that, but used my scraps, [ATTACH=CONFIG]602898[/ATTACH]so this is what I ended up with.
Attached Thumbnails 80af0d1f-4ed1-4cb1-bbe4-9052d996c65f.jpeg