View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 03:54 PM
SouthPStitches

Thanks for all your suggestions. Was afraid of getting there and becoming completely overwhelmed by all the choices. Zozee, loved your story about the central KS area. Truth to be know, probably Alden Prairie Crafts might be a bit more my speed. If I get the opportunity, will definitely check it out. Toverly, like your advise too. Love looking at a fabric and remembering what trip I bought during.

Bbet - tell me your Little River friends' last name isn't Carlton...….. The world is crazy small sometimes!

Bibi - are the sales/clearance in the original store?

QPurpleDog - Love the crack about eating chicken. Frankly if I never ate game again, it wouldn't hurt my feelings. The thing is, central New York state is a really good place for deer hunting but nooooooo, we need to traipse all the way to KS because the animal is bigger. Night before last, a ten point came waltzing through the back yard. Could have said something sarcastic but in light of the MSQS detour, I bit my lip.

Thanks for everyone's input. It sure would be some kind of wonderful to be able to meet up there.