Old 11-13-2018, 05:46 PM
DawnFurlong

Originally Posted by Rhonda K View Post
Did you check for reviews of the problem with your model? Is this a typical issue? Have you contacted the manufacture directly?

You might want to consider selling your current machine (after repair) and then purchasing the new model at the discount price.
Most people love their Juki's and do not have an issue. I am going to say this is not a typical issue, though I can find quite a number references to tension issues, stitch problems etc in the comments on The Juki Girl blog (she does trainings for Juki) - though most people are having issue with their straight stitch machine.

I have sent off an email to Juki. Next step will be to call. I will also be discussing options further with the dealer (from my point of view).

I was just wondering if this is common practice with dealers? Trying to decide what my next step will be (thinking ahead). I'm not sure how easily I can sell a machine that is brand new when the first question asked will be - why are you selling? I would not lie, and I definitely would not buy a new machine that had problems from the get go with stitch quality.