View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 08:56 AM
Battle Axe

Thanks for the compliments Dedemac, yes, I have a tub labeled Good Fortune and it is filled with fabric. I bought the bundle from Quilted Twins. I won't use one of the blues, but I have a replacement that is just a little off.

I'm trying to get Hanging Gardens done. I had everything in tubs and properly labeled. Went nuts after I got a Brother P-touch labeler.

I find that I have done some work on all these UFOs. But I come to the same stopping place when I try to finish it maybe 3 years later. Sometimes it seems to be an ambiguity in the instructions. I wonder if they would hire me to write better instructions??????

For example: This pattern Hanging Gardens has me cut 4 different sized triangles. But it does not designate a label for each one. Then it says sew "the" triangle to the 4 patch. What triangle? It said that the triangle will appear to be too big, BUT just cut it off. Good Grief! What kind of language is that?

Donna Jordan has a video on that pattern, but the computer is down stairs and my quilting things are upstairs. I just loose it climbing those stairs.

Now it's stopped snowing so I'll give it another try.