Old 11-22-2018, 01:44 PM
kristakz

Originally Posted by Battle Axe View Post
Thanks to everyone for their kind words and thoughts. Yes, I am eating my second plate of dressing and gravy. I'll really have to cut and sew with fervor to work off these pounds.

I thought BH daily blog said she would put the new book up for pre-order with the first clue. I'm in the same leaky boat as I can never find the clues until the next day unless I find it on this thread.

Krista, I would mess that sequence up royally. I tried changing colors with my Allietare and it took me three years. The changes just didn't go together well. But I'm the one that is a little bit blue/yellow colorblind. Dad is red/green colorblind and was grounded in WWII as a pilot. My next door neighbor tells me I just don't see color the same way everyone else does.

There are all sorts of factors to consider, like hue, strength, tone, etc. Good luck with that and I'll be interested to follow your progress. This time I am sticking with hers.

Marcia
The clues come out on her blog as the daily post first. Then she manually links them to the tab for the mystery, so it does take time to get there. I just go to her blog first thing and check the last 2 or 3 posts to make sure i haven't missed it.

I have already warned most of the people I'm sewing with not to look at my colours when we're working on the clues. I'm actually more concerned about messing one of them up, when they see what colour I'm using and second guess themselves. There are about 12 of us sewing together this year, so it should be great fun to see all the colour choices coming together.