View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 02:47 PM
tmcarvelli

Unhappy Crooked Stitches!

Help, please! I have tried everything to stop getting crooked stitches on my brother xr3774. The stitches are at an angle. I've cleaned all the lint out, adjusted tension up and down, adjusted stitch length, changed needles, changed threads, etc. etc. has anyone had this problem? The machine was only 120, and they want to charge $80-100 to repair, if they find anything, with a $25 service fee just to take it in. I might as well buy another machine. I've been messing with this for several weeks now and am so frustrated. thank you. I'm new to this site and to chat forums, so I apologize in advance, if I didn't do this correctly.

I can't make anything to sell with it like this, as it looks so unprofessional and cockeyed

Tina

Using Cotton Mettler thread, 14 needle (I've gone up and down), 2.5 length stitch (I've gone up and down) Current tension is at five, but I've had it up and down from 9 to 2 and it still stitches crooked, but then with the obvious tension issues from doing that.
Attached Thumbnails crooked-stitches-1-30-19.jpg  

Last edited by tmcarvelli; 01-31-2019 at 03:02 PM. Reason: can't figure out how to get into replies