View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 05:53 PM
coopah

Originally Posted by Rose S. View Post
Does anyone here have a SewPerfectTable? Or do you know anyone that has one. It is not shown on Amazon...don't know if I can give the link here...but it has gray K-legs. Just google Sew Perfect Tables. It is a very basic table and is expensive. But it adjusts down to the height that is comfortable for me to quilt on. I can find no real reviews of it anywhere, but have been looking at this table for years. I just always made do when younger and healthier.

I did find where someone mentioned buying the legs and having a table top made. If my husband had not had the stroke 2 1/2 yrs ago, we would have did that in a heartbeat. He could have did this. But it is not an option now. He went from being a man who could do/make anything, to just being able to get around.

Right now I have my machine set down in a full sized office desk that my husband did for me. He cut a hole out and then make a 'shelf' for the machine to sit on and I have it as a flat bed. I have used it for years, but it is just too high to be comfortable on. Specially when doing a big quilt.

Thanks in advance.
If you are interested in buying, IKEA has legs and table tops that you can buy separately.