View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 05:03 AM
Snooze2978

I know Florida just had a quilt show in the central area so were you able to check out all the various machines available? When I went to my 1st quilt show here in Iowa I played with alot of the machines just for kicks as I wasn't even in the market for a new machine. But once I played with the Innova, I was hooked. The customer service is top notch and you can call them 365/7 even on holidays. Most times they can walk you thru whatever the issue may be including how to retime your machine. I didn't get their robotics at the time as I had another that could be upgraded but since then I had to look for another and decided on the IQ. Have never looked back. Both play nicely with each other. I found getting the upgraded upper tension system was a smart move for me too as I rarely have to adjust it. Just tried 100wt monopoly thread on it yesterday and didn't have to adjust the tension at all. The head turns so you can change feet on it. Their frame also has the belly bar that can be pulled up so you can get to the other layers. They will also make the size frame you want too. This is just a thought.