View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 05:56 PM
rryder

Had a close call yesterday when Blueprint had their flash sale. $30 off anything over $100 and then a discount on top of that plus sale pricing and free shipping on the 70 something piece fat quarter Boundless Collage brought the price down to around $85. It went into my shopping cart. I looked at all those shades and tints that would fill out my stash and drooled. Looked at my studio to do notebook and realized I wouldn’t be getting around to starting anything needing subtle gradations from lights to darks for at least a year. Looked in my shopping cart and drooled. Looked at my fabric storage and realized my fat quarter spaces are all taken up with those luscious fat quarter bundles of Marcus distressed muslins I bought for my birthday exemption both last year and this year (4 of them total) which added up to 32 yards of fabric that is still being petted and admired but not used. Looked in my shopping cart and drooled some more. Did some stuff around the house. After a couple hours looked in my shopping cart, sighed and removed the Boundless Collage 70 something fat quarter stash box from my shopping cart. Crisis averted!

Rob