View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 04:14 AM
grann of 6

Ok, folks, I guess I must explain the 51 yards. First of all 10 yards was backing for the Wildflowers IX, and that was not on sale. But all the rest was $5 a yard, Four of the fabrics were at least 9 yards for backings, so you have about 46 of the 51 yards, the rest was about 1 yard pieces that will be used in blocks I have planned for the near future. And most important of all is that my friend, Carol, who is manager of the store says they will go out of business if I don't help her clear out the "old" stuff. And she tells us to go around the store looking at fabric we would like, and if it is 2 yards or less she will give it to us at $5 a yard. My quilty buddy, Judy, and I are known as "double trouble" when we walk in the door. I make mostly donation quilts, and quilts for the Cancer Center where I received treatment 4 years ago. So I know the large pieces of fabric will get used fairly soon. And my friends are also encouraged to "shop" my stash.

And i also have a problem with free PDFs. And since I have discovered Jordan Fabrics I have been getting patterns from there, and my friends and I share our patterns.