Thread: "Weigh In"
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 11:28 AM
Lneal

Originally Posted by Rose Hall
good morning everyone!

I got on the treadmill this morning! after several days up all night with my 3 yo with pink eye, he slept through the night! It's amazing how much easier it is to get up in the morning when I've had a decent nights sleep. of course, "decent nights sleep" is subjective right now for me! I keep telling myself the sleep deprivation is preparation for when the baby arrives!

have a great day everyone! WE CAN DO IT!!!

Rose Hall
Good for you!! this can be a hard time right now, but hang in there. Your exercise and keeping tabs on your weight will really make a big difference when the day comes for your new baby. I know because I walked a lot with my third child and I bounced back quickly. I know my exercise paid off that way. Glad you are here with us!!

janRN wrote:
Good job everyone. Those plateaus are a killer--they zap my incentive like nothing else!! Keep working thru all those plateaus and setbacks. We're all much healthier even if the scale doesn't show a loss.
Have a healthy day!!

Plateaus are frustrating that is for sure! The best thing to do is not give up even tho it is tempting. Thanks for all your support here. We are finding out others are going thru the same weight challenges.