Thread: "Weigh In"
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 01:11 PM
Pats8e8

Originally Posted by quiltylori
Good morning everyone! I pray that you all have a great day as we continue on our journey of weight loss.

Trupeach and Pat: I am not on WW but I am watching calories. I really didn't realize how much I was eating until I started to pay attention to the calories. I am 52 and thought that losing weight at my age wasn't going to happen, but with God's help I (and my hubby) am doing it. We have been at this since July and made the commitment to stick to this for one year. So July 1st we are having a clothes burning party. We are going to take a piece of our biggest clothing and burn it to represent our success. Kind of silly I guess but we are looking forward to it. Oh, and I need to lose at least 50 more so I will be on this for quite some time yet.

Have a great day everyone!
You are doing great and what fun it will be to burn those clothes. Of course, here we would need a city permit to have a fire. ha Wish I could get DH to stop eating so much, he really needs to lose too. But I think he eats out of boredom instead of hunger. So nice that your DH is going on this trip with you. It's so much easier when you don't have him saying lets go get a shake, or a burger. Good for both of you and you will feel so much better too. There are lots of rewards!