Old 05-01-2019, 09:38 AM
Judith1005

I have pm'd my partner. I will be able to find a bit of time to sew in just a little while. I want to finish cleaning my kitchen first. Today was cabinets, pantry, kitchen floor and my dryer is in the same area as my pantry. So, want to get that cleaned and dusted out. My dryer is all that's left then I can go have some fun.

I am working on my Spring/Summer cleaning right now. Yesterday was bathrooms, and a boatload of dusting and the foyer floor. And, vacuumed 2 rooms of carpet. That's all the carpet I have left. Yeah, got that all finished yesterday.

Tomorrow, If the weather is right, I will do the windows inside and out. If not, I will be sweeping and cleaning the synthetic wood floor. (right after I go get a refill bottle of the cleaner, I am almost out)

The last thing I'll do is finish straightening up in the sewing room. I'm going to save that job for the end of the week. I'm hoping to be done finishing up my mug rug by then. Then those supplies can be put away. I'm sure it will. These little mug rugs practically make themselves.