Old 05-06-2019, 04:08 AM
Judith1005

NZ, I keep coming back to look at your blocks altogether. They look so pretty together. It keeps urging, nudging, yelling at me to get back to mine.

I wasn't happy completely with the way my last couple were. So, I took apart and re-did some of the work until I was happy with them.

I have come to the conclusion, that I just can't follow a pattern to save my life. So, here's a few that I'm working on. I'm still planning to do quilt-as-you-go. So a lot of things aren't sewn down. And, I'm working out what the sashing will be before I start quilting this time. I'm almost there though. I have almost figured where this quilt is taking me.

So, here's some pictures to hopefully inspire you to complete your Farm the way that NZ has inspired me.

My re-done barn. I only had to take apart half of it. lol I'm still looking for a tiny 1 to 1.5 inch block to put on the Silo.

My version of Edna's Feedsacks. Not my original idea. Someone off Facebook inspired me to do it this way. But, I still think it's going to be cute when it's all sewed down. I think she will have some tiny flowers in her hand when I have finished embellishing.

Last edited by Judith1005; 05-06-2019 at 04:12 AM.