View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 01:00 AM
Murphy224

I bought a GE tall dishwasher in December 2018 (present to me from me) and have been very pleased with it. It holds about a weeks worth of dishes for me (one person household) and takes about 1 hour 20 min to complete a cycle including heated dry. I chose this one because of the water jets for cleaning water bottles, vases, etc and the third rack for silverware. Does an excellent job cleaning and is extremely quiet, have to look at the light to determine if it is still running or not. Like someone else mentioned, install was an issue. Home Depot delivery people could not install for some lame reason. In checking why I paid 100.00 for installation services and they sent out someone who didn't know how, discovered that Home Depot contracts its delivery service and if they can't install, well they just refund the cost of install and leave it to the customer to get it installed. Sat on my porch for 4 days while I found and scheduled a plumber to install, which cost about 3 times as much, because they are plumbers not delivery people.
This is the model I purchased, and although very happy with it, because of Home Depot's delivery and installation failures, it cost about 300.00 more than I planned to spend.

https://products.geappliances.com/ap...cs/GDT695SGJWW