View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 12:32 PM
Sheri.a

I purchased a Bosh about 5 years ago and only after I purchased it did I realize there were no heating elements for drying. The water would steam up and roll down the sides. This left a small puddle of water in the bottom with no way to drain it. Since there are two of us and we may not fill up the dishwasher for days, I didn't like the puddle just sitting there. Lowes was very good about "satisfaction guaranteed" and we replaced it with a KitchenAid which is VERY quite and I love that. The KitchenAid has a way to drain the water although we don't need it since there is no puddle in it, but hopefully the Bosh have added that feature.

When you purchase a dishwasher you can choose one with a food grinder or a filter. I would have gone for the filter, but since my husband is the main dish and bottle washer, he gets to choose. He wanted a filter and all of the dishes are rinsed off before they are put in the dish washer so nothing ends up in the filter.

The other thing about the Bosh was that the racks have spacing for very small dishes. I suspect that is more of a European thing. Our dishes are Mikasa and didn't fit very well.

Good luck!