View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 06:33 PM
SarahBethie

Thank you. I’m on the tail end of things. The last two weeks have been slow. My daughter has a nasty virus and I’m battling fatigue. I’ve avoided getting sick but my body is expending energy keeping the germs at bay. Nevertheless, I’m pressing forward.

I picked up some storage bins for the refrigerator and several lazy susans. They’ll come in handy for the pantry and craft items. I have lots! I finally counted the mountain of change I’ve amassed. It came to $167 and I’m treating myself to lightfast colored pencils for sketching.

The sewing area is clear. I’m adding more storage items this week. And I have an idea of the cutting cart I want. I’m debating whether I’ll use an Ikea hack or build it myself. I start woodworking class in one week. The sewing class is underway.

I’d like a glass drafting desk. But I don’t know if its feasible for crafting. I have 2 scrapbooking machines. And I’m uncertain if I’ll be comfortable sewing on the cutting table or prefer a desk.

On an unrelated note I’m enjoying white lilies from the farmers market. The aroma is lovely and the heads are huge and heavy! Overall, I feel more relaxed and I’m considering other projects I can undertake. I’m not a neat freak. But I love beautiful spaces. I’ll upend a room to increase the aesthetic appeal. My body pays the price later on.

How are you progressing?