View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 05:29 PM
nightquilter

I haven't been quilting as long as most and had started a stash, a few pieces of fabric I loved. Then a lady I work for loss a quilting friend.This friends children did not want anything their mother had,they gave all the fabric and craft stuff to the lady I work for.This lady gave it all to me.Then this lady moved 2 times,I helped her both times as she went to down sizing she gave me tubs of wonderful fabric. I have been blessed beyond measure with all the fabric.To try to make a long story short, I have a small business where I have older ladies as clients,these ladies quilt and are on a fixed income.I have been passing a great deal of the fabric on.This has been beyond anything I could ever imagined.I have said all this to say, If you have acquired more then you will ever use ,maybe you could pass some on.In no way have I passed all this fabric on, because I do quilt and give quilts away. There may be someone you know with a "need" to keep busy.But in no way should you feel bad at yourself for buying and using something that makes you happy.Do what makes you happy life is short.