View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 03:08 PM
SarahBethie

Thanks Rob.

Things are beginning to pick up steam. The pantry is replenished and I went to Costco today. The new storage bins are in the refrigerator. They proved their worth when I found a log of goat cheese I’d forgotten about. Menu planning is on July’s to-do list.

My woodworking class is underway and I’m making a custom cutting cart and sewing desk. I’ll lose two pieces of furniture in my room and be able to house my sewing, quilting and scrapbooking tools and fabric in one place. I didn’t expect to have either so soon. Luckily, the purge has freed up space and lessened my workload.

For the rest of the month I’m focusing on closets and will tackle the pantry. The herbs and spices overflow gives me grief. I converted a linen closet and its too small now. My fall woodworking project may be a customized pantry that will alleviate my frustration and accommodate jars for bulk items.

Hopefully, I’m done with everything by the end of July and I can contemplate painting the house while the weather is good. I haven’t started canning but I’m making infusions and liqueurs over the weekend.