View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 07:40 PM
amyjo

I used to have a bedroom as the sewing room got too much stuff. Hubby passed away 3 yr ago n I decided to turn my never used garage into a sewing studio. In winter got too much snow to get car out. So I’ve remodeled it with white metal walls n ceiling, indoor/outdoor carpet on the cement floor for now. I have large lateral file cabinet I store my fleece in, a large cabinet I put wheels on that I store my backings, my batiks and whatever else needs a home in it. I have 6 bookcases with fabric stored on. I’m in the process of putting it on the magazine boards w/the shirt collar clips. When my sister comes to get her original ScrapBox that I bought for a song, she’ll help me organize by color. I also have an original ScrapBox that I purchased from the company n love it for my thread batik fat qtrs my charm squares n all my notions. I love having that all in one place. As soon as I can get new pictures taken I will post them. Need to finish cleaning up out there. I had to have a ramp built so I could get out there with my walker