View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 05:35 AM
juliasb

I am having so much difficulty quilting my IC -. I am going to give up on the frame take it off and glue baste it and take it onto another machine for quilting. This is like a bad dream to finish this quilt. I had planned to have it done weeks ago and now I am not sure what the heck I will do to fix the mess that I keep frog stitching every few days. I just went in and tried another small patch, thank goodness it was a small patch and it messed up too. I have had enough. So it is time to change gears and go at it a different way. Back to bicycle clips and my dinning room table. I know when to quit and so that is what I am going to do before I see this go into the UFO pile when it is so close to being finished. I have about 1/3 of it quilted and it has been one of the worst experiences. Just time to move on. This has been fun too. Oh I will give it a shot to get finished as soon as I can get it off the frame and I quilt torturing myself about it. One step at a time. Who knows maybe I will just make another one.