Thread: no fabric yet??
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 08:05 PM
weezie

Originally Posted by pinklissamel
i ordered fabric from fabric Depot back on the 10 of Feb. Its not the 25 n I still have not recieved anything ,they finally emailed me on the 18 to tell me that 6 of the 10 fabrics i ordered were no longer in stock and they offered me free shipping on that order and my next order. i have sent another email to them asking if my order has shipped and i have recieved no reply and no fabric. i originally ordered over 100 dollars worth of fabric on the original order. i have not gotten anything. I have read on here that this is not there policy and they seem to be good at making the customer happy. I am trying to be parient but find it hard when i havent even recieved anything. I'm just frustrated and not happy with their service. Sorry ...
I got all of my order (ordered Feb. 6 and arrived here via USPS on Feb. 19), but they are a bit inefficient and definitely slow. I have concluded that either they are badly understaffed, especially when they have their excellent sales and/or they do not have enough cutting tables so that they can fill the orders in a more timely manner. When I called on the 19th to check on the order, it took 3 calls to get a live person on the telephone; they do have a voice mail system, but I wanted to talk to a real person. When I finally got to speak to one, she did say that they were very busy.