View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 04:59 AM
Janice McC

Libster, this is very easy to do. The best thing to do is go in immediately after posting your feedback and check each and every one after it has posted to the person's feedback. You will have a few minutes to edit it. Do one at a time or you will lose the window to fix it if you wait too long. Sorry this happened to you and to Moonrise.
Originally Posted by Libster View Post
Ladies, please watch the rating carefully when submitting feedback for someone. When I clicked "submit feedback" yesterday for Moonrise, it was showing a positive rating. Lo and behold, when it got to her end, it's showing negative!! I absolutely did not mean to give her such an abysmal rating for the gorgeous blocks she made me. This happened to me once, and it couldn't be changed. I will go back in (won't let me until 10:11 am this morning) and add another rating and explain what happened.
If anyone else got a negative rating from me, please know that was absolutely not what I clicked for your rating. I love these blocks more than any I've ever received!
QBJ, wow! You don't waste time, do you! Beautiful setting. Love how the blocks are offset. Very nice.
Originally Posted by Queenbarbiej View Post
Thank you ladies for my block. I got started on my quilt. It's not completed yet. Here's a peak at the start of it. I need to finish the other blocks and sew it all together.