View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 12:01 PM
Battle Axe

I don't answer those calls either. My new phone S-10 has a "Potential Spam" feature. If it says that you can forget it. Of course it is Medicare enrollment season and that is like open season on us oldsters.

This past week I had an Amish friend come and wash all my windows. She said that I had done so many favors for her that she would not take pay for the work. So I made a note when she said she had found this new coffee and she had become an coffee devotee. I have never had a cup of coffee, my drink is much worse: Dr. Pepper. So I got on line and found this Mountain Cabin coffee and ordered $60.00 worth. Immediately I got a phone call and an email asking if I still had that credit card in my possession. I have used it repeatedly to buy fabric, but never coffee. I've never started drinking that because it was supposed to be bad for you, then good for you and so I associated that with growing up. Besides that it is expensive. The Amish lady got a big kick out of my coffee order being watched by the credit card company.