View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 04:56 AM
mermaid

This board is so awesome--advice and help is always given promptly. I appreciate so much the suggestions-especially the detailed 'road map' Feline has provided. Waiting for daylight to check all the possibilities. My frame is the "portable"? that sits on a long table, and yes, I have noticed it is not level when the trolley escapes me when replacing bobbin or threading needles. I didn't realize it could be so critical, so I will start there. Also, my son delivered and set up the frame for me, after hauling in pick-up truck for approx 75 miles (I was lucky it arrived still assembled!) I've nevere owned a big frame before, and of course, never a stitch regulator. So this phase of my quilting is a learning experience, but it really lets me accomplish my charity quilts faster. I also bought 4 big moving cartons of fabrics, out of 17 boxes! So it is imperative I get my problem solved to continue making chemo and nursing home donations. I cannot thank you all enough for your detailed responses. Bless you all!!!

Last edited by mermaid; 11-18-2019 at 04:57 AM. Reason: spelling