View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 07:37 AM
Iceblossom

Originally Posted by SusieQOH View Post
I've never been interested in owning a longarm although they are fabulous. I don't know why. But since I'm still trying to FMQ successfully i bought a nice machine for it.
I send quilts out that I can't handle. So I do love longarms. I just don't have a desire for one.
Oh, I desire a computer driven long arm with a burning desire! I'd take one without a computer too, it's what I used before but I do need a stitch regulator. The quilting design part is still a stumbling point because I just don't think in those design terms, but my proficiency was ok and I loved the speed of work, a small quilt was a fun thing to do instead of something that required an audible groan and internal fortitude I currently have right around 20 completed tops that aren't quilts yet.

In my lottery dreams, I have a professional level Statler and I call her Elvira...

But hubby and I also live on a cash economy. Took us awhile for us to realize that we just aren't good with temptations of credit and we are better off this way but man, it can be hard to deal with a bunch of things at one time.