Old 11-22-2019, 03:05 PM
Iceblossom

That's what I'm hoping for, petthefabric! This picture is actually showing issues in the take up area right by the spool area, and not the usual "you are not threaded" message that some people have to resolve by taking off the front panel. There is no bunching of the stitching or issues with the sewn seam, I have a nice long sample showing different threads and needles, but even with the settings the same it isn't the exact same number of stitches it's just very close like something going through an not quite exact cycle. I've also tried the various tricks like letting the spool be on the floor and holding the tension, as well as different threads and positions with both the spools and the pole thing. It is one of the known issues and is most likely something I just can't get to.

Machine has been in hard use this past year, I'm not opposed to the servicing, would like it to be happy again. I've been very happy with the BSR and the ease of quilting up to twin sized projects so far. I do not believe this to be one of the lemon machines, it has been well taken care of and serviced and usable up to now so this is just part of it's care -- I hope!