View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 02:13 PM
Dina

Originally Posted by feline fanatic View Post
Impressive! Supernova are exploding stars and she also has a quilt called that in her book, actually I thought yours was her pattern "Supernova". A bargello from Eileen's book is on my bucket list.
Well, you are right, Feline Fanatic, ....a nebula is "a cloud of dust and gas in outer space." I was way wrong. My first major in college was Astronomy, but that was 50 years ago. Guess my memory is not so good. Yes, this pattern is from her book, Twist and Turn Bargello Quilts. I just looked at her Supernova pattern, and this pattern looks more like an exploding star that the Supernova pattern does...at least to me. But I like both patterns.

I made Surf Song from that book as my first Bargello. I got hooked immediately. Her instructions on the wall hanging version of Surf Song are wonderful, perfect for a newbie, which I was at the time. I think this is my 17th Bargello, though 4 of them are mini-quilts, so they may not count.

Thanks for making me look up the definition of nebula. I should have done that when I started the quilt.

Dina

Last edited by Dina; 12-18-2019 at 02:16 PM.