View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 11:20 AM
The Quilted Cottage

I like "goals" so much more than resolutions. Much more positive! I'm enjoying reading everyone's goals.

Iceblossom, I love your comment on the sleeping bags. I so agree!

My main goal is to finally purchase a long arm and quilt the half dozen or so tops staring at me from a shelf over my cutting table. I know what I want, just need to pull the trigger. Going to Road in January so maybe I will just march my sorry tush up to the Innova booth and declare "I'll take that one!"

I don't have any UFOs to finish piecing and just a small stash. I've been purging for many years so now I'm finding I need blenders. I'll look for some at Road.

I finished the Flowerfly collage quilt I made from a Laura Heine pattern I bought at IQF in Houston. It's even quilted - yay! I made the antennae from pipe cleaners and am now wondering if adding some other 3D embellishments to it might jazz it up a bit. Embellishments now added to the Road list.

And I want to try some new patterns with the rulers and templates I gifted myself. I bought the half hexies from MSQ so now I'm cruising the web for ideas. I also bought the creative grids 60 deg mini diamond. There are so many beautiful quilts to make with that ruler/template. Love those grippies on the back, too. I think I need a few more creative grids rulers. Adding to the Road list.

I hope everyone accomplishes their goals!
Happy Holidays! Di