View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 09:10 AM
juliasb

Originally Posted by Joan in AK View Post
Does anyone use these and if so find a planner helpful? Also if you use one which one do you use?
Thanks
I always wish I had a planner that designed, kept the patterns I used, held a photo and information and who I gave/sold t he quilt to. I also wanted dates I started and completed a quilt. In other words everything about a quilt that I made.
In the early years I kept a note book and as time progressed I got sloppy and hopefully just remembered to photograph the quilts. Now I wish I had a planner that would let me fill in all the blanks I could.

If there is one out here I am so interested. What are you using if any, at this time? This is a thread I will be closely following
Sometime during the summer I picked up, from a thread here I think, a sample for a digital planner. Here is the link to the home page. Her planner from the sample I have looks to be the most promising. The Cost is a bit high IMHO but considering what I have to go back and do it is looking pretty good to me. Here is the link https://www.patchworkplanner.com .Let me know what you think of it.

Last edited by juliasb; 01-02-2020 at 09:29 AM.