View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 06:38 PM
quiltingshorttimer

Accuquilt--either the manual Go or Studio,or the electric GoBig. If you have any shoulder,neck, hand or arm issues I'd definitely recommend the GoBig. Yes, you might pay more for the dies, but they are heavy duty and Accuquilt really stands behind their projects--I recently had my GoBig on the fritz and after having a customer rep walk me through some re-sets, we decided for me to send it in and either they would repair and send back to me(free shipping back) OR replace,extend warranty and pay to send back to me---I ended up with a new machine. they also have significant sales,especially from Thanksgiving through Christmas that almost cut die prices in half. Their Qubes (in several sizes)are dies that you can "mix or match" the geometric shapes making it possible to make tons of different blocks.
I have a Silhouette Cameo that does paper (with you can also do paper, etc with the Accuquilt),vinyl and fabric that has a fused paper backing--good for applique but little else when it comes to quilting.