View Single Post
Old 01-05-2020, 10:00 AM
AnngelAnne

I have to be in again this year. Last year was a blessing with this site and managed to not add to my stash until the end of December when I bought 3 jelly rolls for $9.00 each. I am going to try my hand at a jelly roll quilt. This year I am off and running on a major purchase. I finally broke down and bought a new Brother sewing machine. So happy. I looked and drooled over it a couple years ago, but could not talk myself into a $950 purchase. My old one is 25 years old, was a bargain at that time and came with several feet, and a table extension. I had a choice between two, a more expensive one with extra feet and table extension or the one I drooled over 2 years ago. Come to find out, my feet fit them still, and the extra feet I already have and the table I don't use, so went with the original drool. I love it. Now to use more of my fabric and my do my new jelly roll quilt. So I am one happy person. Good luck all, and happy new year.

And Grann of 6, I like your way of thinking. One UFO, then a new project. I think I will adopt that way of crafting for 2020. Thanks for the idea.