View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 05:02 AM
tlrnhi

Ok everyone...I read the messages posted and just smiled!

We are fine. Nothing major happened.
I was up and about this morning and weather said that a small wave (about 5') would probably hit around 1pm. We had plans for lunch at one of the local hotels down in Tumon (on the ocean). While at lunch, one of the priests got an update on his cellphone (who knew they got these sort of things...wonder if it was a text from God? lol) Anyway, they said that if wave did come, it would come around 5pm. Well, needless to say, I had a VERY full belly and at 5pm I was napping on the couch with Big Boy. IF something were to happen, there was actually nothing we could do. We live on the side of a HUGE hill, and going further upwards is not feasible, since the road ends about 1/4 mile up from us. Driving around to get to the top of the mountain near us was not do-able either, since we would have to drive the coast to get there and from what we have been told, they close ALL coastal roads. Go figure...we live on an island. lol

But, we are all fine. Thank you all for being worried, but you know sooner or later, I would check in or someone would check in and let you know our situation. For those of you who have my phone number, don't hesitate to call.
I'll post both my home and cell numbers here for you.
Home...671-789-8654
Cell.......671-727-8695
I don't mind publicly posting them. I'm listed in the phone book, so no worries there. Please, don't hesitate to call me.

Hey Kay....remember when I was talking to you that one time and an earthquake rumbled thru while we were chatting? I thought it was funny, but I know you didn't. It's just one of life's simple pleasures of living on the pebble.....

Thanks and hugs to all!!!