Old 01-26-2020, 11:30 AM
PKGranny

Originally Posted by Suzanne in VT View Post
I'm in the process of making a queen sized log cabin quilt with all Moda fabrics (Kansas Troubles) to raffle off for a fundraiser.

This will be the only thing raffled off and I am wondering how much to charge per ticket. I know I have bought tickets in the past that were like $2/each or 3 for $5, but am wondering what others out there pay.

This is for a mission trip that my daughter is going on with a group of students from Liberty University. It is expensive and we need to make as much as possible.

Would you pay $5 for a quilt raffle ticket? I'm thinking we could do $5/each or 3 for $10. I know personally I would pay that much for a ticket on a quilt that I loved (and also for a cause that I supported), but don't want to set this price if it is a really bad idea.

Your thoughts?
Our church recently had a quilt raffle for a project for the church. Our tickets were $1.00 each, but many people bought 5 chances. We had an explanation and pictures of what our goal was, along with a box marked "donations". We were quire surprised at the amount of donation money we received. Some people said they didn't want a quilt, but believed in what
our goal was. Perhaps this would help you decide. Good luck.