Old 03-07-2020, 10:35 PM
LaRae

Originally Posted by BonnieJP View Post
My husband is trying to talk me into purchasing a JUKI Miyabi J-350QVP S free motion long arm quilting machine and table. I believe this is a relatively new (introduced in 2019) machine. I looked at it and actually did a brief test on one yesterday and liked it. It looks extremely well built. Has anyone had any experience with this machine? What do you think of it? Thank you for your feedback.

-Bonnie
I just bought one too and it hasn't even been delivered! I am excited to get it. I went to the shop twice to try it out, I also did a lot of online searching and I have found that it has better features than the more expensive Bernina. I tried the Sit down Bernina too but it was not as smooth and much noisier. I have only heard good reviews so far for the Juki J350. I love the stitch regulator and the tie off features! AND the fly wheel is on the side so you don't have to reach in the back. I have a Juki TL2010 and absolutely love that also. To think I was a Janome girl for many years. Still love my old Janome 10000 for embroidery and my Janome 1600P just bit the dust but I would love to replace it just to have! I know...doesn't make sense but you never know when one will be in the shop!