Old 04-24-2020, 10:01 PM
LaRae

I am curious if you ever got the Juki J350 Myobi? I did get mine in March and I have to say....It is a wonderful machine! I actually put it all together myself. Had to have hubby help carry the boxes to the room but if you follow the directions you can set it all up. Love the thread cutter, using the foot pedal or the screen. Love the bobbin reminder telling you how much thread is left. Love the 3 different sizes of a basting stitches so you can pull all your pins out of the area you are working. Love the stitch and speed settings. Absolutely love the stitch regulator and all the other variations of stitching such as manual, cruise, basting and precision. It does some really beautiful yarn couching too! Well, so far the only thing I have not loved, is that, in the manual did it say how to put in the bobbin or the needle! How odd! I called the dealer and he told me what i needed to know. Isn't that odd? The rest is easy to understand but they really need more videos about it because it is fairly new but people need more info on it. It is a shame more people do not know about them! They are true dream machines! Be sure to ask your dealer to throw in a lot of extras, they seem to be accommodating in that department. I have the sit down but he said it is pretty easy to set it up for a frame later down the road. I wish everyone luck if they decide to get one. It is a super machine!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 04-25-2020 at 02:15 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps