View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 07:54 AM
skmorsdorf

Default Help with skipping stitches

I have a Janome Pro stitcher 18 long arm and have tried everything but it is still skipping stitches. I have called the place I bought it from I and asked them also. I have cleaned lint out of bobbin case, oiled it, changed needle, made sure it was threaded correctly, have only been using Superior thread and adjusted tension. I have also made sure quilt is not to tight on the rollers. I am extremely frustrated with it and hate having to stop machine every 100 stitches or so because of an inch or 2 of skipped stitches. I have slowed my Pro stitcher computer down to a snails pace so it stitches slow and i can keep track when it skips.
Sometimes it will be sewing along and all of a sudden the thread will be wrapped around the needle and there will be 2 threads coming out of the quilt and i have to stop it and re-thread the needle. I like the machine but NEVER thought i would have this many issues with it. My husband quilts with me and he is also frustrated. please help me with suggestions. Thank you. skmorsdorf

Last edited by skmorsdorf; 04-30-2020 at 07:59 AM.