View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 07:58 AM
thepanicisattackingme

Thanks everyone! These comments taught me something. Even if I don't love a project, I should lovingly see it through because somebody else will! I nearly abandoned the pink top. My daughter picked the colors and then decided she wasn't that excited about it, and they really aren't my style. I had the blocks paritally together for a long time and just recently threw them together paying no attention to matching the seams because it was just going to be a FMQ practice quilt. Now I wish I had taken more time with it.

Part of the appeal for me with the third quilt is how aboslutely ridiculous they look I laugh everytime I see it. It's also what inspired me to try quilting. I was joking with a friend about how silly the fabric was, told her I had to buy it and had no idea what I'd do with it, maybe make some throw pillows. She begged me to make her some too. I decided to try my hand at quilting! Now I have 5 works in progress and 10 times as many swirling around my head.

I'm itching to start the next step but the Juki I just got has a defective pedal....so its just been sitting there taunting me until I can get a replacement.