View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 01:14 PM
Hushnel

Never seen one, I’ll keep my eyes open. I found a youtube video that showed the ball ballbearing assembly. I need to see one to figure it out.

Been running the old 301 for the last couple of hours. I’ve got a Queen sized Quilt I started a couple years back, I think I can find it. Last couple of years I’ve been focused on playing and building basses and various other instruments. Started working my way through Chan Chan by the Buena Vista Social Club, a little out of my wheel house. It’s a cool tune, I’ve got some of it figured out.

In 2018 I spent a week up in Nashville at Victor Wootens Bass Camp, meet two of his brothers and spent a lot of time with Chuck Rainey. If you’ve never heard of these guys check them out. Chuck has recorded over 12,000 records, a lot of Motown and Jazz. It’s the inspiration that got me working harder on my music skills.

I haven’t quite figured out how to post pictures here. Links to my Flicker account are not allowed. I’ll figure it out eventually. This forum is not quite as intuitive as others I use, different platform.