View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 10:08 AM
NJ Quilter

I did go to the quiltworx website over a week ago to look for corrections. Hmmm. There were several pages of them. Dutifully printed them all out and placed them in the instruction booklet at appropriate spots. Wasn't until I got to the first given section that I discovered all the corrections I had printed out were for the 2015 version - not the 2005 version I have! Sent email to quiltworx. Eventually got the message there were no corrections to the pattern I had. Phew!

At the moment I almost think I want a CAD program, lol, to figure out how to lay out these template pieces. Instead of cutting multiple layers for these pieces I think I might just draw everything out on my single piece of fabric just so I can continue to move forward with this.

I agree the prep work is tedious and time consuming but having read the messages in the original thread I linked, I thought it wise to do all of it. I'm not using the baggies just because most would have to be so large but I do have everything clipped together and in separate piles so I'm hoping each pile counts as a baggie, lol.