View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 09:28 AM
WendyMcD

Default Thanks

Hey Kiddies,
We’re here in San Diego, beautiful setting, 2 pools, glorious weather. The only unfortunate thing is the toddler next to us screams and runs up and down from dawn to midnight. I must be getting old as she’s on my last nerve. When we’re in our room I plug headphones in, otherwise we’re at the pools. Ones got a long slide which I’d love to go down.

Course the first night we were here, Mom fell. Our adult children were there to help and called 911. Seems her heart was going too fast and they were afraid she’d throw a clot. She had a UTI,(cause) got antibiotics and is coming home today.

Barkie (Chuiwawa mix) has been pacing and howling cause he can’t find his people. Poor dears 13? mostly blind has hearing problems but still acts like a puppy. You should see him when we come home. The separation anxiety is cause there’s always someone there. Mom never leaves, she’s 89. I am always there, I’ve got SLE and only leave every 4 weeks for infusions which is when they run tests and I see my doctors etc. so poor Barkie all alone with the kids working FT. He does have Baby (Yorker) who I’m sure I’d just adding fuel to the fire.

Our lives are anything but dull.

How many should there be? When we left I had 22.

Talking too much, just wanted to pop in and thank you guys for all my candy.