Old 03-02-2010, 10:11 PM
fishnlady

To aliaslaceygreen: You are so right about what we expect from employees of different businesses. Thank you for your input. I too have had a lot of problems with our JoAnns here in Anchorage Alaska. One day I asked one of the worker bees if she liked working at JoAnns. She said yes but she was worried about how long her job might last due to the fact that their store was not making enough profits to stay in business. None of the employees know anything about anything to do with sewing. There was a time many years ago, ( I am 60) that you could go into a fabric store and expect knowledgeable answers to your questions but in this day and age the dollar is the bottom line, not knowledgeable employees. It is sad but one has to adapt. I learn a lot from searching the internet and from taking classes and asking questions of the teacher and the other ladies there. One just has to learn how to work the coupons and watch carefully that they are ringing things up correctly. I always check my receipt before leaving the store. If you think about it and how other countries do not have the luxuries we have then we can count our blessings still yet.