View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 08:41 AM
juliasb

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
November 1st already. It's a dreary day out. There wasn't much Halloween activity here last night. Was there in your neighborhoods? Maybe next year will be better as I do enjoy seeing all the little ones in their costumes.
Time to do my exercises. Have a lovely day all.
It is a pretty cold and dreary day here too. Between snow and sleet and a bit of high wind that is the morning. The leaves are dropping off the trees fast with the wind. This is a great day for quilting. I just posted a pic of the Caribbean Hunter star I made in the picture forum on the QB. This was the inspiration for all the blocks I made for people here. I will get them off in the mail this week if all goes well. As far as Halloween we didn't do anything. I talked to my daughter this morning and she took her little ones out last night. She said about half the houses had a light on. They didn't go far but enough for the little ones to have a bit of fun. This was the first Halloween I wasn't there.
The blocks are all looking so beautiful and even though it is still far away it is getting close to swap time. It just started snowing very heavy.