View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 07:59 AM
ibex94

Thank you, Terriamn. I had a lot of fun with trying new things this time around. My picture taking abilities are not so good with that silly phone of mine, but it works for showing you all what design you'll be getting from me. I'm happy I figured out how to attach pictures.

My blocks for you all will be in Janice's hands tomorrow according to the Post Office. I suspect they are doing deliveries properly right now after all the election fiasco with mail in ballots.

I am so excited to get started on the Christmas quilt that you all made for me! Sampler blocks always make great quilts and the blocks you all designed for me are spectacular! I'm making some blocks in other sizes - 6", 8", 15" to add them as presents under the tree on the quilt. I hope it looks as good as I'm imagining.

I can show you the Christmas tree panel I'm going to use as the center for the quilt. I didn't want to unduly influence you as you designed your blocks for me, but I can show it to you now. The panel comes with ornaments but I haven't decided if I'm going to use those yet. I'm thinking of dangling little sampler blocks on the tree instead of the accompanying ornaments. I'll decide later. For now, back to organizing my fabrics and picking new patterns in different sizes to put together for under the tree.
Attached Thumbnails deck-halls-panel.jpg