View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 09:56 AM
juliasb

This Thanksgiving was already going to be very small, just DH husband and I. Now it will be even smaller. Our friend who would have normally bought us over a Smoked Turkey dinner and is one of the only ones we have let in the house since last March came down with COVID His wife tested positive Monday and he tested positive yesterday. He was here twice over the weekend He bought us dinner Saturday and Communion on Sunday so now we are quarantining. I will zoom with my kids and grandkids later today. I had to cancel two very important doctor appts and reschedule them. I put on a 9.2lb turkey, the smallest one ever! That will work for us. I am not making all the trimmings I usually make for Thanksgiving but there will be green beans and carrots mash potatoes and gravy, dinner rolls and cranberry sauce (home made). I have been in the kitchen now for a couple hours and swinging back and forth to here and there checking on things. Wishing everyone a Blessed Thanksgiving no matter where you are or how different things may be.