View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 04:40 PM
Juststitchin

Good Evening!
I missed opening night because of my work schedule and I am new and in training so I cannot miss any time yet. My package arrived a few weeks ago from Hav4boys. My husband watched me as I opened my box with excitement, and had to help me with his knife as the package was so strong.
OM MY GOODNESS! I was so surprised as the box was filled to the top. I got so many wonderful gifts, and my most wanted item a thread holder! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THAT❤️❤️Other items were 2 seam rippers and 1 was a very unique seam ripper (love it), a pair of scissors( really needed these), 4 different kinds of M & M’s (which are my favorite candy I will hide those), a new booklet to teach me how to PP (awesome!) a ton of fabric!, and OH MY GOSH some Antique Aunt Grace Scrap Bag Fabrics ( I am just tickled over these) 2 handmade Christmas Ornaments 1 is a stocking with a candy cane and the other is Santa Clause, and a beautiful Christmas Card!
Kathy I want to “Thank You” so much for your generosity and kindness in my Secret Santa Package. I loved everything you made and sent me. This helped me so much you have no idea how much it touched me.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Brenda
juststitchin60

PS I tried to add a photo but it would not let me. I need help doing that.

Last edited by Juststitchin; 12-08-2020 at 04:46 PM.